Trash Can + Diaper Genie Odor Tablets
Oh, my goodness! We've needed these for so long!! Sometimes that trash can smells really bad but isn't even full enough to be taken to the curb! How?! (I wonder the same thing.) And let's not even get started on those diaper genies that hold nasty, poopy diapers for days on end! (Just thinking about it makes me gag.) If you can relate, these odor tablets will be your new fav DIY from Dirty Dog Oils!
2 cups baking soda
1 cup Epsom salt
1/4 cup water
10 drops lemon essential oil
5 drops peppermint essential oil
An ice cube tray
1. Start by combining your dry ingredients together and then slowly adding the water, then oils, and stir.
2. Using a spoon, take the mixture and place spoonfuls into each ice cube compartment without overfilling them.
3. Store in a dry place overnight or until they've hardened.
4. Place one or two tablets in the bottom of your garbage can or diaper genie and store the rest in an airtight container!
5. Replace tablets as they begin to lose their aroma.